Nigerian footballer John Mikel Obi’s wife, Olga Allegra fired back at an Instagram user who said she’s on a babymama level after she gushed over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding.
Olga Allegra like many folks all over the world took to her Instagram to gush over the royal wedding and follower asked why he never got to watch her own wedding with John Mikel Obi, he then added ‘you are still on babymama level’.
Here is what she wrote below;
What a wedding, so many modern statements in just couple hours. Walking out alone from the car, having Prince Charles walk Meghan down the isle, the priest, the flowers from Diana’s garden, the proud mother of the bride! No words ♥️ Love. Hope. Modern Royals. ♥️
More from my site
- Her Royal Highness, Meghan and Prince Harry arrive for Prince Charles’ 70th birthday party (Photos)
- How Meghan Markle’s marriage to her first husband ended. (Full Story)
- Mikel Obi’s Russian wife, Olga Diyachenko, reacts to Super Eagles’ loss.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are returning wedding gifts worth more than “3 billion naira” to comply with strict royal rules
- Meet the woman who says she gets mistaken for newly royal wed, Meghan Markle. (See Photos)
- Prince Harry’s Ex-girlfriends arrive in style for the Royal Wedding (See Photos)
- Prince Harry’s ex-girlfriend, Chelsy Davy photoed in her “it would’ve been me” moment at the Royal Wedding. (Photo)
- Meghan Markle is gorgeous in her second dress as she and her Prince head to their wedding reception. (Photos)
- Singer, Mo’Cheddah and her fiancé, Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi secretly getting married in Lagos
- How Toke Makinwa, Gbemi, others turned up for Mocheddah and Bukunyi’s traditional wedding (Photos)
- Linda Ikeji’s Self Acclaimed ‘Boyfriend’ Speaks, Reveals He Is Not Responsible For The Pregnancy
- Rapper, Olamide steps out with his fiancee and son. (Photos)