Millionaire American boxer, Floyd Mayweather is one proud Daddy at the moment as he took to social media to celebrate his son, Koraun Mayweather who has just graduated from high school.
An elated Floyd shared photos and wrote:
‘I’m so proud of my son for doing something that I didn’t do, and that’s graduate high school. When I? was his age, I? dropped out of school and followed my dream of boxing to take my family out of poverty’.
Floyd “Money” Mayweather has the net worth to back up his nickname. The boxer made $250 million from his fight with Manny Pacquiao in 2015. Mayweather’s career earnings total around $700 million.
Mayweather was fitted for his first pair of boxing gloves at age 7.
More from my site
- Floyd Mayweather gifts his daughter a $5 million gift for her 18th birthday (Photos)
- Mimi Orjiekwe’s ex husband marriage to his new American Wife allegedly crashes
- #BBNaija 2018: Nina sets up a business consultancy firm
- Pretty Nigerian Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures
- “Issa a fine girl something” – Ceec says as she dazzles in new photoshoot (See Photos)
- Nollywood Actor, RMD and his wife, Jumobi, attend their son’s graduation in the US (Photos)
- Davido absent as his daughter, Imade, graduates from Kindergarten (Photos)
- Lady buys boyfriend an XBox One, Nigerian Guys reacts
- 34-year-old Nigerian-American Virgin, Yvonne Orji, Finds Love At Last (Photos)
- #BBNaija: Alex gets fans talking as she is dressed as an Edo bride (Photos)
- Nigerian Medical ‘Slay Queen’ Doctor calls herself a #DoctHoe as she shares sexy pictures
- Rapper, Olamide steps out with his fiancee and son. (Photos)